METS Ignited is proud to be the Industry Collaboration Partner at the 6th annual International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) in Melbourne from 28 – 31 October.
IMARC is Australia’s largest mining event – where global leaders connect with technology, finance and the future.
METS Ignited will kick off the week’s proceedings with a technology-focused workshop at METS Monday, providing key insights into METS technology and innovation as part of the plenary program, hosting the METS Ignited Collaboration Lounge, and announcing the winners of the METS Ignited Collaboration Award at the IMARC Gala Dinner.
METS Ignited is also partnering with Austmine to deliver this year’s VIP networking drinks on Tuesday 29 October. This is an Austmine member-only event.
IMARC fast facts:
- 7000+ mining and resource professionals
- 400+ participating mining companies
- 300+ global thought leaders
- 400+ mining and resource investors
- 100+ hours of networking
METS Ignited Engagement Lounge
The Engagement Lounge is one of the central points of interaction between delegates, speakers and attendees at IMARC.
Come to the METS Ignited Engagement Lounge to host a meeting, meet with conference speakers, and find out more about the programs METS Ignited is running to support METS skills and capability development, collaboration between SMEs and customers to increase business growth and exports.
View the video to learn more about the networking opportunities at the METS Ignited Collaboration Lounge.
METS Ignited Collaboration Award
METS Ignited is leading the industry transformation created by the rapid acceleration of analytics, automation and robotics in Mining. This industry transformation sees an increasingly significant contribution to Australia’s economy, creating more jobs and investment in our domestic mining supply chains.
The 2019 METS Ignited Collaboration Award will recognise collaborative partnerships between METS companies, Mining organisations and research institutions, which demonstrate a shift from delivering projects with standalone outcomes, to cooperative initiatives rewarding multiple technology organisations operating together to benefit the broader industry.
Applications for the Collaboration Award are now closed, with recipients announced at the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC) Gala Dinner on Wednesday 30 October, 2019.
Recipient benefits of the METS Ignited Collaboration Award
- Presentation of the METS Ignited Collaboration Award at IMARC, acknowledged by peers and international industry guests, at a prestigious industry event
- Recognition of the 2019 Collaboration Award winner companies by METS Ignited in media announcements, publicity, website and social media
- International exposure as technology leaders in Australia’s METS sector, and market leaders in Australia’s globally recognised resources industry.