- This event has passed.
First Tuesday Cluster Events
September 24, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AEST
Cyber Threats to OT and Mining Automation in partnership with AustCyber
As the industry drives toward a greener and more efficient horizon through automation, interoperability, AI, robotics et al, it’s timely to ask how exposed we might be. Breaches have dire economic and operational consequences across any value chain.
Hosted by Alan Fenelon and a panel discussion moderated by Cecily Rawlinson, director of WA AustCyber Innovation Hub, expect to hear real anecdotes and lively debate. Topics include:
• As we automate and standardise, does this increase or decrease the risk of cyber-crime?
• What are minimum ‘must have’ strategies?
• How does this apply to tier 2 and 3 miners?
• What does excellence look like in OT network security?
• What to do if it happens to you
For more information click here