- This event has passed.
Machine Learning in Mining
November 10, 2021 @ 8:00 am - November 11, 2021 @ 5:00 pm AEST
The first annual Machine Learning in Mining conference will include deep-dive informative case studies from mining companies and METS, as well as technology keynotes and panel sessions. The event will showcase how companies are deploying Machine Learning and AI models at scale, increasing productivity and enabling more efficient and environmentally sustainable outcomes.
This is a rare opportunity to discover how exciting new technologies can be applied – with a focus on implementation and lessons learned. Attendees of the Machine Learning in Mining conference will:
- Learn how the leading mining companies are using machine learning , AI and advanced data analytics to solve business challenges in prediction, classification and optimisation
- Benefit from interactive discussions and the opportunity to problem-solve with fellow leaders and data scientists
- Learn best practices for developing data literacy and skills across operations
- Identify common pitfalls when scaling a machine learning practice in mining
- Automate model building to identify patterns in geological data
- Utilise machine learning to reduce downtime and costs through predictive maintenance
- Understand how to use deep neural networks for image recognition, NLP, and text-based sentiment analysis
- Take predictive analysis to the next level
- Learn from 30+ industry experts